Welcome NegotiateX Listeners
I hope you enjoyed my episode on NegotiateX where Aram, Nolan and I talked about mental toughness and the role mindset plays in any performance whether you are playing a sport or getting ready to negotiate your salary. If you would like to get your own copy, sign up below to get a Free Copy of my book Confident, Calm and Clutch: How to Build Confidence and Mental Toughness in Young Athletes Using Sports Psychology in pdf form. You could also go to Amazon and grab a copy.Go to Amazon
Receive a FREE Digital Copy of My New Book
Hey everyone! My new book “Confident, Calm and Clutch: How to Build Confidence and Mental Toughness in Young Athletes Using Sports Psychology” is now live on Amazon.com.
I would love to give a select group of people a FREE and pdf copy of the book.
All I’d like in return is helpful feedback and an honest review on Amazon once you've read it.
If you’re interested, please sign up using the form below. Then I’ll send you a copy of the book!
Sign Up to Receive Your Free Copy
Become a confident and resilient champion.
With this essential guidebook on mental toughness – learn to nourish the body by strengthening the mind!
A lack of mental toughness is the biggest enemy of athletes. It can hinder your performance, fuel self-doubt, and lead you to give up at the slightest difficulty.
Fortunately, mental toughness isn’t something you have to be born with. You can develop it through practice and dedication… so you can become more resilient and flexible and be able to challenge setbacks and turn them into breakthroughs.
In this guide are practical strategies to build up your mental strength. Inside, you'll discover:
- A deeper understanding of mental toughness – the key to winning is how strong you
rise every time you fall
- A step-by-step guide to regulating your emotions to have the best possible outcome
in any situation - embrace your feelings and be mindful of how they affect you!
- How to be a "coachable" athlete and let go of the obsession for control – be accountable, assess all situations with caution, and make well-informed decisions!
- How to build a support team that will take you to the championship – winners rely on a
solid support system; losers go to battle alone
- How to stop being self-critical and give yourself much-needed care – nurturing your
body and your mind will take you to places.
- The importance of setting goals with values – by aligning your objectives with your principles, you're bound to make your dreams a reality
- Practical mental drills to help you develop and strengthen your mental toughness so
you’ll always be game-ready
And much more…